Second Homes & Investment Properties
Buy a vacation home or an investment property with our loan programs designed specifically for this type of purchase. You may wish to purchase that lakehouse you’ve always dreamed of, or maybe you’re ready to add to your investment portfolio with a rental property. Whatever your desire, we have a loan program for you.
Benefits of Buying a Second Home
- The joy of having a vacation home
- Opportunity for rental income
- Deductible mortgage interest
- Property value appreciation can add to your nest egg
Things to Consider
- Whether the property will be used as a primary residence or investment property.
- Tax implications of owning a second property.
- Additional financial responsibilities such as insurance, HOAs, cleaning services, utilities, etc.
- Investment property loans usually have higher interest rates, need larger down payments, and have more strict underwriting requirements.
Schedule a Free Consultation
Ready to get started? There’s ZERO cost and ZERO obligation.